- This article is about the manga chapter. For the place, see The Land of Seele
The Land of Seele
|Number of pages||28|
|Cover Phrase||Shall I give you what you want?|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
The volume was released on the 25th July 2011 in Japan. Its ISBN is 978-4-7580-5624-3.
The six other Ghosts insist that Fea Kreuz Raggs hand Pandora's Box over, but he refuses and declares that if they want to get to Teito, they will have to fight him (Kreuz) first. However, they reveal that they were testing him, and assure him that they intend to help.
Guido comments on the strangeness of Pandora's Box being sealed inside such a small child and teasingly pokes Teito's cheek, annoying Kreuz and Mikhail. Mikhail attempts to attack Guido, but the attack misses and hits Karu instead. Fortunately, Karu recovers quickly, and all seven of the Ghosts begin to discuss the matter of Pandora's Box, Verloren and the Land of Seele. Mikhail assures them that he will do his utmost to protect Teito.
The Land of Seele is revealed to be a place where one can meet God, and Guido advises Teito to tell the Chief of Heaven that he (Teito) wants to live in the human world again, patting Teito's head as he says this. Guido's touch reminds Teito of Frau, and Teito begins to regain consciousness, returning to the present.
Quotes from this ChapterEdit
- "Stop touching my master so familiarly, you xxx!!" (Mikhail to Guido)
- "Actually, this child went through hell a few minutes ago while coming here." (Kreuz to Karu about Teito when Karu wanted to erase Teito's memories)
- "Mikhail-sama, I'm begging you, please don't make Teito say such things." (Kreuz to Mikhail when Mikhail cussed)
- "Ah, I know hands like these. They are big, and in some ways violent, yet also gentle." (Teito's thought after Guido patted his head)