- This article is about the manga chapter. For the place, see Hausen House
Hausen House (1)
|Number of pages||28|
|Cover Phrase||Sky and wind, listen to those voices.|
|Cover Character(s)||Teito Klein |
One of the Seven Ghosts
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
The volume was released on the 24th of November 2007 in Japan. Its ISBN is 978-4-7580-5230-4.
As Castor asks what the man would give in return for the dog, the old man replies that he would not mind giving his soul to God. Castor, then using his Ghost ability to bind souls together, joins the souls of the old man and his dog. Hakuren Oak arrives as the old man leaves and informs Castor that Teito Klein had sent him a rather enthusiastic letter with news that they had picked up a child. Castor misinterprets this as Frau actually having an illegitimate child and sends Frau a harshly-worded letter.
Meanwhile, Frau, Teito and Capella continue to the Sixth District God House and Teito volunteers to go in alone. Frau decides to go hunting, hands Teito a Baculus and blesses him, then leaves. Through the gates of the God House, Teito sees a vision of Fea Kreuz Raggs, and recalls that he has been in this place before. The house's butler, Seilan, answers but is dismissive because of Teito's young age. But when the Apprentice Bishop refused to budge, toppling even the house's guard down, and telling them of his true purpose as to why he wants to get to Seele, he was allowed entry by the man-servant as a visitor of their house.
The Hausen House is represented and guarded by the Ghost Fest. Inside, Teito meets the current head of the House, Xingfa Hausen, who explains to him the real form of the so-called Cursed Tickets, and that many men who sought to enter Seele have actually given up in the process. He is given permission to go anywhere in the estate, and a change of clothes courtesy of the house's former master, a young master Xinglu who passed away some ten years ago which just happened to be the face of Castor.
Characters in order of Appearance Edit
Quotes from this ChapterEdit
- "Human life is a series of trials. God thus tests the strengths of our bonds...that is love." _Castor to Hakuren (Page 08)
- "Take it and pray for good luck. May God protect you." _Frau to Teito before he goes into the Hausen House (Page 11)
- "Thank you for being born." _King Krom Raggs to his son Tiashe (Page 14)
- "In other words, to die and meet God." _Seilan about the Land of Seele (Page 20)
- "It's not just that, I'm searching for the truth. If you can't speak the truth, your heart can't open." _Teito to Seilan (Page 23/24)