|Number of pages||25|
|Cover Character(s)||Frau |
|Anime counterpart||Episode 14|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
The volume was released on the 25th of November 2006 in Japan, and the 10th of May 2009 in North America. Its ISBNs are 978-4-7580-5261-0 and 978-1-60510-034-0 respectively.
Frau had destroyed the Wars and saved the two acolytes but before he is able to catch the culprits they disappear, and the Wars leaves Aldo's body. Teito and Hakuren wake up in Frau's room after the Wars attack the night before, and Teito is furious at Hakuren for risking his life to save him. When Hakuren tells Teito that a Bishop must help anyone and extends his hand as a sign of friendship, Teito refuses the offer, fearing the loss of a friend again after Mikage.
When Frau wakes up, the two acolytes return to their rooms, and on the way Teito tells Hakuren they will become friends when Teito is able to protect him, something Hakuren finds silly. Frau, on the other hand, remembers Labrador's wishes that he never let go of Teito's hand, and comments on the burning sensation he felt in his arm the night before.
Meanwhile, in the library a mysterious figure is looking through the books and speaking about the Black Hawks, and in his hand he holds a picture of Teito, but he is stopped by Castor. As Frau remembers the events of last night, he remembers Kuroyuri sending the Wars and he confronts the Mortician on why he never reported Aldo's missing body, the answer being that Aldo is a criminal and no one wanted to claim the body. As the Bishops hold a meeting about the recent presence of Kor, they believe that a Warsfeil was responsible for the attack. Meanwhile Teito experiences another memory about his childhood with his 'father'.
Quotes from this ChapterEdit
- "You are my treasure Teito." - Father Fea (Page 10)
- "As the thickly falling and piled up snow buries me in its fragrance, holding his beloved hand, I walk. The memories of "Father" are always faint and short-lived. Walking next to him, I...was a child that never woke up." - Teito, thought (Page 10/)
- "That's why I won't run all the more if the darkness is aiming for you...when you risked your life the first thing you did was grab my hand. Fighting alongside someone is enough of a reason right? Comrade." - Hakuren (Page 14)
- "If I'm to become stronger to protect you, I want to become friends!" - Teito to Hakuren (Page 19)
- "Never let go of Teito-kun's hand." - Labrador (Page 21)
Characters in order of AppearanceEdit