Hot Tears, Gently Fill his Heart
Atsuki Namida, Yasashiku Kare no Kokoro o Mitashi
|Opening theme||Aka no Kakera|
|Ending theme||Hitomi no Kotae|
|Manga counterpart||(Mikage's arrival)Kapitel 2/ (mostly filler episode)|
|Original air date||May 4th, 2009|
| Preceded by|
| Followed by|
5. Hot Tears, Gently Fill his Heart is the fifth episode of the 07 Ghost anime series. The original date is was aired was May 4, 2009.
The episodes of 07 Ghost were created by Studio DEEN. Directed by Nobuhiro Takamoto, the anime premiered on Chiba TV on April 6, 2009. The series uses two pieces of theme music: 'Aka no Kakera' by Yuuki Suzuki is the opening theme, while 'Hitomi no Kotae by Noria is the ending theme.
Brief Summary Edit
Teito is still affected by his encounter with the Old Man and the Kor, and Bishops Frau, Castor, and Labrador wonder what the wish was that Teito made to the Kor. Back at Hohburg Fortress, Ayanami holds a meeting with the Black Hawks, where they muse how Teito managed to escape.
Meanwhile, at the Barsburg church, Teito wonders why everyone is so kind to him. He is advised by Razette to go to mass, and on the way there, Teito has a vision where he realizes that he is the heir to the Raggs Kingdom, the son of Weldeschtein Krom Raggs, and the wielder of the Eye of Mikhail. While trying to leave the Barsburg Church, Teito is shocked to see Mikage walking towards him. Mikage decides to stay with Teito at the Church, and while they are talking in one of the Church gardens, they are attacked by a Kor sent by Ayanami. Teito fights the Kor, but cannot hurt it. Frau appears and cleanses the man's soul from the Kor. When night comes, Teito reveals to Mikage his connection with the Raggs Kingdom.
Characters in order of appearance Edit
Differences between the manga and animeEdit
- Mikage and Teito are reunited much later in the anime than they are in the manga.
- All flashbacks involving Mikage do not occur in the manga as Teito and Mikage had already been reunited.
- The discussion involving the Black Hawks does not happen in the manga.
- All scenes involving the nuns do not happen in the manga.
- In the anime, Teito has a flashback outside mass. In the manga, Teito has his flashback in the western tower greenhouse.
- In the anime, Teito tries to leave the Church and is then reunited with Mikage. In the manga, Teito and Mikage had already been united.
- The Bishop's all trust Mikage in the manga. In the anime they, particularly Frau, question his motives.
- The western tower greenhouse is the location where Mikage, possessed by Ayanami, attacked Teito in the manga. In the anime, the western tower greenhouse is where the Boy Kor, possessed by Ayanami, attacks Teito.
- The incident with the Boy Kor does not happen in the manga, not does the Boy Kor character appear.